The 2018 Cary Midsummer Swapfest is on Saturday, July 21, 2018 from 8am to 1pm. Sellers will have access at 6am (no access Friday night).
- Admission is $4.
- Tables under shelter are $10. Limited AC Power Available. Bring your own cord.
- Tailgate spaces are $5 per parking space. Please bring your own tables and chairs.
- Attendee parking outside the flea market is FREE.
- Snacks and soft drinks are for sale under the shelter.
Town of Cary, Ritter Park
301 Lochmere West Lochmere Drive
Cary, NC 27518
- Located at the Resurrection Lutheran Church at the corner of Kildaire Farm Road and W. Lochmere Drive.
- Start time is 10am.
- Walkins only — no pre-registration.
- Bring an original and a copy of any licenses or CSCEs that you need for credit for passed exam elements.
- Bring a photo ID.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ITEMS AND ABIDE BY THEM
Law enforcement officers will be notified if violation of the following is discovered
- No X-rated material will be displayed or sold
- No weapons will be permitted
- No registered sex offenders allowed on the property
The CARC is not responsible for theft or accidents!